Quality Reads

Monday, January 01, 2007

My Goals in 2007


I have read a number of blog posts about people's goals for 2007 and it got me thinking about what I want to accomplish. Here's my list:



  1. Finish RSScholar, my web-based RSS/Atom feed creator, and release it publicly. The concept is to allow professors, students, and intellectuals alike to easily tag and share journal articles. I hope to have the beta version finished before the end of the week.
  2. Continue to establish my presence as an operations guru. I've found many small business don't take full advantage of the current technology revolution (web, software, and hardware). Its amazing how much time you can free up with a little integration. I hope to expand my consulting business 200%-300%, which is a little deceiving since I'm working full-time with one company right now.
  3. Get out west and enjoy at least one amazing powder day. I love my work but you have to keep everything in balance. I'm thinking Alta, Jackson Hole, or Big Sky (you never have to fight a crowd in Montana).
  4. Enjoy Life.
I wish everyone the best in the new year. I'd love to know some of your New Year's resolutions, comment away.

No comments: